Columbia SC Rental Home
Are you looking for a Columbia SC Rental Home? Whether you’re a property owner or a tenant, you should work with the best property management in the Columbia SC and Midlands area. We can provide you with a wonderful experience and make your rental experience a happy one.
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Columbia and surrounding areas by selecting from our list of rental homes, or by entering your search criteria in our advanced property search. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Columbia SC Rental Home Management
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Bob Capes Property Management provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you. We understand the Columbia SC rental home marketing and we understand the unique needs of effective property management.
Whether you’re a new landlord who’s unsure of what’s involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to us. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
As part of our services for Columbia SC Rental Home Management, we:
- Collect monthly rental payments
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
We understand the unique markets and the areas that make up the “Columbia SC” area. We understand all the areas of the Midlands—Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Northeast Columbia, Chapin and other areas. If you’re looking for a truly worry free experience in managing your rental or investment property, contact us today.